University of Florida (USA) offers Unique Online Master of Public Health Degree to Busy Professionals
--e.g., physicians, veterinarians, nurses, researchers, pharmacists, dentists, health department employees and others--
The Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges has identified a need for veterinarians to be trained in public health.
Now practicing veterinarians can earn a Master of Public Health degree from the University of Florida without having to give up your practice or come to the UF campus.
The University of Florida College of Public Health and Health Professions has been delivering online public health programs since 2006 to veterinarians, physicians, nurses, researchers, pharmacists, dentists, health department employees, as well as many other professionals in a variety of fields. In this program you will learn valuable public health skills, interact with UF faculty and meet other professional learners. Click here for students’ comments about our online courses. (www.online.mph.ufl.edu/testimonials)
The program can be completed in as little as two years or may be completed on a part-time basis to fit your work and personal schedule. The beauty of our MPH online program is that the course material is available for you to explore 24 hours a day with minimal real-time sessions. Also, tuition is the same for in-state and out-of-state students, so no matter where you are you can be part of the Gator Nation at in-state rates!
Please review our Web site at www.online.mph.ufl.edu to learn about the exciting features of our program, including:
• Two options for program length, depending on prior degrees
• A curriculum designed to provide competence in essential public health service areas
• A range of contemporary courses in epidemiology, environmental health, health management, health policy, biostatistics, and the social and behavioral sciences, with a focus on applications to public health practice
• The most up-to-date and user-friendly software
• Detailed online handbooks to guide academic and technical applications
• Ongoing opportunities to interact with course faculty and technical support staff
• Integrative internship experiences tailored to individual goals
• Optional opportunities to visit the UF campus and interact with other MPH students and faculty
For more information about how the online UF MPH program works and how to apply, check out our website at www.online.mph.ufl.edu. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Susan White at 352-273-5367 or email@example.com.